Organic Certification: Labeling, Documentation and Planning
Documentation is important in every aspect of creating a new beverage product. Darryl Williams of Oregon Tilth discusses documentation on multiple levels in regards to organic certification in this video segment.
- Run Time
- 8 minutes 13 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Do I have to use my certifier’s logo on my product?
- I’ve seen many different type of Organic labels, what’s the difference between USDA Organic and Oregon Tilth for example?
- What options are there in regards to labeling my product organic?
- What are organic compliant flavors
- I’ve decided to include an ingredient that hasn’t been used in an organic beverage before, what are my options?
- What is an Organic System Plan?
- How often will I change my Organic System Plan?
- Will I be billed for changes to my Organic System Plan?
- Should I consider a legal counsel when labeling a product as Organic?