Legal & Regulatory Risks 101
- Legal & Regulatory
- Run Time
- 14 minutes 22 seconds
- Last Updated
- The following information is not intended to convey legal advice about a specific legal problem, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This information is provided with the understanding that if specific legal advice is required, the services of the presenter can be sought by contacting him.
Table of Contents
- What are the major legal risks that I face when entering the beverage market?
- What should I do to manage my regulatory risks?
- What is the difference between a beverage and a dietary supplement?
- Apart from advertising claims, what are the regulatory risks associated with beverages and dietary supplements?
- What risks could you run into if you violate regulations?
- What is the first thing I should do if the FDA walk through my door?
- What should I do if I get a warning letter from the FDA?
- Is it possible to use up existing product supplies even after an FDA warning letter?
- Does my company size play a role with my potential legal risk?