Having a Competitive Edge and Being on Trend
Ken Sadowsky is an longtime industry advisor who’s been through the paces with many brands from initial concept to growth and profitability. In this set of videos Sadowsky discusses trends he's seen in the past ten years and how they can help you succeed as a new brand.
- Product Development
- Run Time
- 8 minutes 4 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- How does an entrepreneur define whitespace between trends in the market place?
- How do you define a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Can a management team be a sustainable competitive advantage?
- What aspects of trends or business ideas have traditionally been a cause of concern for investors, retailers or distributors in the marketplace?
- Why have some ingredients worked in the beverage market versus others that have failed?
- How do you maintain a competitive advantage with a first mover ingredient?
- How important is consistent supply of an ingredient to success?
- How has the CPG market changed in it’s evolution within Natural?
- What are some packaging trends that you’ve seen in the past 10 years?