Craft Brewing: Legal Aspects of Distribution
- Legal & Regulatory
- Craft Beer
- Run Time
- 25 minutes 15 seconds
- Last Updated
- The following information is not intended to convey legal advice about a specific legal problem, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This information is provided with the understanding that if specific legal advice is required, the services of the presenter can be sought by contacting him.
Table of Contents
- What are some things you should consider when signing a distribution agreement?
- Can I deliver my own product to retailers or do I have to go through a third party or distributor?
- If I try to circumvent my state distribution laws what’s the potential outcome?
- Is sampling or giving away beer regulated?
- Are online sales or direct to consumers sales prohibited?
- If I’m at a tasting engagement or beer festival, can I sell my product?
- Can promotional items and gifts be grounds for legal concern?