Creating a new beverage can be expensive due to the many different areas of cost. Bill Foley of Tampa Bay Co-Pack discusses the costs related to using a co-packer to produce your product.
- Run Time
- 5 minutes 21 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is a pack fee?
- Are shipping materials like shrink wrap and pallets included in the pack fee?
- Where can I cut costs as a start up?
- What is a small quantity run?
- How does freight impact my costs?
- What are some of the areas that I shouldn’t skimp on when it comes to cost of my product?
- Can the amount of product ingredients affect my total cost when it comes to working with a co-packer?