Building & Designing a Brand
Paula Grant, who has worked on brands such as FUZE and Body Armor, explains the ins and outs of branding and package design. While these might seem like trivial concepts, understand the difference between design and branding is something that is very fundamental in developing a very successful beverage company. Paula lends her experience and insight to help beverage entrepreneurs have a good framework to allow them to successfully work with a design and/or branding firm.
- Brand Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 4 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is the difference between a product and a brand?
- Are there different approaches to designing for a brand instead of designing a specific product?
- What are the key characteristics that help define a brand or product?
- How important is product integrity?
- Can you have a brand built around a specific function (i.e. energy or age defying)?
- I want my product to be unique but still be approach what are some key design or package elements to incorporate or avoid?
- Can someone,say the founder, be the brand?
- Are logo's a “must-have” for my brand?