Brand Development: Turning the Liquid Into a Brand
How important is packaging for my product? How do you develop a brand's logo? These questions and more are answered by Edgar Stewart of Edgar Stewart Design & Illustration.
Table of Contents
- What bottle type should I choose for my new product?
- Is packaging really that important?
- What does the packaging say about my product or brand?
- I know I need a bottle and cap? What else is also considered packaging?
- Does someone supply all of my packaging needs? Or is it piecemeal?
- How important is it to have my packaging match my sales sheets and other marketing materials?
- How do you develop a brand's logo?
- How important is a logo for developing brand allegiance?
- Is it common for co-packers to also offer branding advice?
- How important is it to get outside feedback while designing your brand?
- How do you tweak your packaging or brand as your business evolves?
- What role does digital design play in my branding?