Brand Development: Building, Framing a Category
Neil Kimberley, VP Strategy and Brand Development at Essentia Water, discusses how to build and frame a category within the food and beverage space.
- Brand Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 4 minutes 15 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- When you’re reframing a set how to do you insure that you’re not being duplicative of other members of that set?
- For entrepreneurs attempting to enter an established category, is it important to look at where the weighting of a particular category is in terms of premium vs. commodity to try to figure out where your entry point should be?
- In any kind of consumer packaged goods category, what’s the typical set of pricing levels and how are they defined?
- When creating a category is it a good idea to have your product enter the market place as the premium for that category?