Brand Development: Building a Brand Around a New Ingredient
Janie Hoffman, Founder of Mamma Chia, discusses how she built a new brand out of an ingredient that was foreign to the beverage industry.
- Brand Development
- Beverages , Craft Beer , Snacks
- Run Time
- 14 minutes 6 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Where did you find your new ingredient?
- When was the first moment that you realized you wanted to take this new ingredient and formulate a new product?
- How much testing or trial & error was involved in creating your new product?
- When working with your new ingredient did you ever worry about competition and losing your first to market advantage?
- How would you suggest securing a constant source/supply of a new ingredient?
- How do investors, retailers and consumers generally react to new ingredients?
- How does consumer education occur when bringing a new ingredient into the market?