Brand Development: Brand Research & Positioning
- Brand Development
- Run Time
- 9 minutes 27 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is brand research and positioning?
- How can a branding/design firm help with research & positioning?
- Who needs to be involved in the brand research and positioning process?
- What if I have a tight timeline? Can I skip research and go straight into production and launch?
- How does brand research and positioning differ with market research?
- Is it possible to start the brand research and positioning process in house?
- If I’ve already done the research, can I just relay that information to my branding/design firm?
- What is the typical cost associated with brand research?
- Does brand research and positioning involve focus groups?
- What are some key deliverables one should expect after the research is completed?
- When working with food or beverage is the brand research process easier or harder than a typical product placed on a shelf?
- Once my initial brand research has been completed, does it ever need to be revisited?
- Can you ever overdesign a product after completing the research process?