As a consultant since 1998, Bob Burke provides assistance in bringing natural, organic and specialty products to market across most classes of trade. This includes work in strategic planning, growth strategies, writing sales, marketing and business plans, budgeting, pricing, building distribution, broker selection and management, organizational development, strategic options, branding and trade spending management. He is also the co-author and co-publisher of the Natural Products Field Manual, Fourth Edition and The Sales Manager’s Handbook. Prior to consulting, Bob was with Stonyfield Farm Yogurt for 11 years as Vice President, Sales & Corporate Development and Vice President, Marketing & Sales. He has held marketing positions with Colombo, Inc. and Sperry Top-Sider. He received an MBA from Babson College.
- Getting Started: Refining the Concept, Understanding its Potential and the Costs
- Getting Started: What Is My Basic Business Model And Who Can I Turn To?
- Certifications: Organic, Fair Trade and Kosher
- Route To Market: After Initial Success What’s Next?
- Conference Footage: Beverage School: Live in Santa Monica 2012
- Conference Footage: BevNET FBU Boston 2014
- Conference Footage: FBU Beverages 101
- Conference Footage: BevNET FBU LA 2014
- Free BevNET Food & Beverage Content