Regional Sales Manager
Copper & Kings American Brandy CompanyApply for this Job
Copper & Kings Brandy Company is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to help build and maintain the company's portfolio of products in Texas.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, disciplined self-starter who can manage the challenges of a 3-tier system. This role has potential to develop over time with more responsibility given as candidate proves themselves.
Potential candidate should ideally reside in the DFW area.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build on and off premise accounts in key areas – ‘feet on the street’.
- Leverage existing and establish new relationships to gain placements, menu’s and features
- Ride with distributor sales reps to educate and gain placements in bars, restaurants, grocery stores etc.
- Plan and execute promotional events including tastings with key retailers that may occur any day of the week including weekends.
- Merchandise off premise accounts
- Update daily app tracker of accounts calls.
- Managing and supporting distributor sales teams to achieve sales goals
- Maintaining key account relationships
- Weekly distributor recaps
- College graduate preferred with minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Alcohol beverage industry (supplier, distributor or bar tending).
- Disciplined – well planned, well organized and reliable.
- Comfortable presenting to sales teams and buyers
- Total professional within alcoholic beverage environment with expected sobriety.
- Understanding of cocktail culture and foodie environment.
- Exhibits strong curiosity and learning agility with willingness to embrace continuous education.
- Commercially and computer literate, with strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Original and Imaginative thinker.
- Ability to grow in terms of leadership and personnel management as the company grows
- Ability to work with flexibility and within a demanding start-up environment.
- The candidate should live in the DFW Area, have a valid driver license, a clean driving record and have access to a vehicle. A laptop is also necessary for this position. Relocation not available
- The role involves some travel within assigned geography (2 week Dallas, 1 week Houston, 1 week split San Antonio & Austin) as well as to Louisville, KY at least twice a year.