PR Account Supervisor
Covet Public RelationsApply for this Job
Who we are:
Covet Public Relations is one of the fastest growing PR firms, focusing exclusively on food, beverage, beauty and lifestyle brands in the health and wellness space.
How we work:
We move at lightning speed, constantly evolving to the needs of our clients to provide the absolute best partnership imaginable, from strategy to execution to results. We are unabashedly obsessed with our brands and have no shame carrying a Suja Juice in one hand and a bag of Pasta Chips in the other.
Who we want:
We won’t beat around the bush. We are all natural born hustlers, creative thinkers, voracious foodies, and trendsetters. We want someone who fits in with our awesome culture, but brings their own flare to the table. While we have our fair share of differences in personalities, one thing can be said for any and every employee from our interns to our CEO: we always bring it and never settle.
Account Supervisor: Reporting to the Account Director, you will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team.
What we expect from you:
- Highly resourceful, proactive and creative problem solver
- Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast paced environment with all of the shifting deadlines and fire drills you might find in a newsroom
- 5+ years public relations experience required, agency experience preferred
- Sets and execute results-driven media strategies in alignment with client objectives; identify and resolve when that strategy isn’t working or the situation changes
- Manages client expectations
- Comes to the table with a fat book of contacts and possesses strong relationships with high-level key consumer, business and trade media
- Aggressively pursues new media angles and story opportunities
- Acts as key client contact; fostering client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
- Is seen as an expert in the industry by clients, effectively communicating bigger ideas and trends
Research, Writing, Admin
- Drafts a variety of materials including PR plans, key messages, pitches, byline articles, speeches and high-level client correspondence
- Responsible for reviewing media lists, client documents and emails from junior staff before they are sent to supervising staff /client
- Manages multiple projects from conception to completion by working closely with team members to keep them abreast of timelines and deadlines; anticipating challenges; ensuring deadline and budget adherence
- Sets regular check-in’s with both individuals and teams to provide feedback on performance
- Takes advantage of internal and external networking opportunities to enhance professional development and agency/office visibility
- Aids in new business process including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
What you can expect from us:
- Great benefits, including medical and dental coverage, 401k, generous paid holidays and PTO
- Monthly offsite team building activities such as yoga, cooking classes, remote work days
- A beautiful and collaborative work space with the best snacks on the planet
- Endless opportunities for growth, advancement and supplemental income