Events Manager & Marketing/Sales Support
Love BeetsApply for this Job
Love Beets, a rapidly growing and innovative company in the natural foods industry, is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Events Manager & Marketing/Sales Support. Love Beets participates in numerous trade shows and consumer events around the country throughout the year, and we need a passionate, outgoing and organized individual to lead the charge. While the primary responsibility of this role will be to manage all Love Beets events, the secondary responsibility will be to assist in various areas of Marketing & Sales support, so the right candidate must be willing and excited to wear many hats.
We’re a young, fun and upbeat company and we pride ourselves on our team-player mentality. Visit lovebeets.com to learn more about us and to see if you would be a good fit!
• Tradeshow and Consumer Event Management – General planning of yearly event schedule, execution of event logistics, including booth rentals/materials, show samples orders, tradeshow payments, team travel and accommodations, and physically traveling to certain events when needed.
• Sales Support – assist with in-store promos and help manage/plan in-store demos with third party demo agencies.
• Marketing Support -- Assist in the project management of a new NYC street sampling program, assist in the planning and execution of promotions, cross-promos, and influencer campaigns when needed, and be open to stepping in to help out in other key marketing areas as needed.
• Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in marketing or related business field
• Minimum of 2 years experience with event planning
• Basic familiarity with Consumer Packaged Goods is a plus
• Exceptional organization, attention to detail and project management skills
• Adaptable, open-minded and willing to help out where needed and take on new challenges and opportunities
• Willingness to travel for events, occasionally on weekends
*45K/year with strong opportunity for upward growth
*Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.