Territory Sales Representative
Sigona's Fruit for ThoughtApply for this Job
Sigona’s Fruit for Thought is growing rapidly in the Single-Serving Healthy Snack category after having huge success in California’s Silicon Valley. To fulfill our mission to deliver healthy snacks anywhere and everywhere they can be enjoyed we’re looking for a passionate individual to showcase our delicious dried fruit snacks to potential customers outside of our home territory. We are looking for individuals who are excited about utilizing their sales acumen to establish their territory from scratch into a thriving account base. The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing the number of accounts outside of our current regional market. They will be working with distributor representatives to increase the volume of sales through our distribution partner channels.
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned sales channels by calling on accounts both independently and with distributor personnel.
- Work directly with distributor sales reps, taking part in route rides, sampling events, sales meetings, trade shows, and staff meetings.
- Prospect, close, and maintain direct sales accounts in designated sales territory.
- Achieve short and long-term sales goals and strategies for target market.
- Responsible for submitting regular sales, lead pipeline, and feedback reports to Sales Manager.
- Develop deep and authentic customer relationships at all levels to maximize opportunities for expanded distribution and execution throughout account base.
- Ensure area manager and distributor reps are stocked with all the necessary tools to effectively communicate the brand values and sell product.
- Instill the characteristic spirit of the company culture, values and beliefs to all partners involved in the sales cycle. Love your work, take ownership, and have fun!
Qualifications and Desired Experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in outside sales positions
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or related degree)
- Experience in full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce, Base, Hubspot, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to independently prospect, develop, and close accounts based on an overall sales strategy
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Strong communication skills: verbal, listening, written and organizational
- Sharp computer skills (and the ability to learn platforms/software quickly)
- Must have valid driver's license
Resume and CV
If interested, please attach a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of Sigona’s Fruit for Thought. We want to get a feel for your personality and style, as we look towards bringing on a new team member.