Snack Sales Representative
Fusion JerkyApply for this Job
Fusion Jerky is a national artisan jerky company making healthy, handcrafted beef, pork, chicken, and turkey jerky. We use real ingredients and no preservatives. We are a family-owned, vertically integrated business with a 50 year history of making the most tender jerky on the market. Our pride shows through in our products. Fusion Jerky is looking for a motivated, passionate sales professional preferably with CPG or natural channel experience. We are seeking a Local Sales Manager to work closely with our leadership to grow sales within the Northern California region as well as support our executive leadership in implementing our sales growth strategy nationwide. As our Local Sales Manager, you will wear a lot of hats. From sampling and spreading the word at events, to merchandising some of our local accounts, to aggressively increasing our market share, each day will be different so we need someone who can prioritize their day and manage their own time and projects to bring in results. There is tremendous growth opportunity for this position within the company. We are looking for local candidates as we do not pay for relocation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Responsible for growing sales and achieving sales goals in emerging and non-traditional channels in Northern California
- Leverage existing relationships to create new sales channels targeting paleo/Crossfit/fitness communities, at breweries and bars, convenience, and hotels.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
- Participate in trade shows and sales events
- Tasting current and new products
- Hard-working, self-motivated, friendly and passionate; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel for work if needed
- 2 years+ of sales experience in CPG, preferably in natural or grocery channel. Contacts with existing convenience, grocery, drug and specialty a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and social skills.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.
- Passion for natural products and jerky lover a plus!
- BA/BS Degree
- Valid Driver’s License