Jägermeister Brand Specialist
Major BrandsApply for Job
The Jägermeister Brand Specialist is responsible for executing the Jägermeister sales strategy for his/her geographic territory. Jägermeister Brand Specialist may call on both the on- and off-premise accounts in Missouri. They will be responsible for delivering sales results by working with sales management/reps, deploy brand strategies, and translate supplier programs into effective integrated sales and customer solutions in the market.
- Active relationship management with On & Off Premise accounts in Missouri.
- Jägermeister Luxury Brand Specialist works with Sales Reps and Supervisors to deliver company and supplier objectives for Jägermeister.
- The Jägermeister Luxury Brand Specialist is the ambassador of Jägermeister and is highly visible at the promotions and special events throughout the state. He/she spends the majority of his/her time in the market, with customers and Major Brands sales force (4-5 days/week).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver results on sales goals, distribution, supplier KPIs, and new product launches by working closely with the Sales Director, Supplier, VP/GSM and Sales Managers
- Develop and lead activation of supplier marketing and promotion plans, keeping sales team informed of company products and maintaining awareness of activities and products of competitors
- Work with sales teams to develop marketing plans and public relation activities that will execute against supplier objectives.
- Prepare supplier and market presentations as necessary
- Drive overall Major Brands /Sidney Frank brand’s gross profit success in Top 100 influencer accounts, serving as a business development partner; support with education and custom programming strategically to build business
- Establish strong reputation with key industry partners by delivering industry leading education seminars and events
- Serve as a local “education” specialist, hosting trainings and seminars for retailers and distributor sales on a monthly basis and serving as host for local industry events
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the Alcoholic Beverage industry required
- 1+ years Route Sales and/or Retail Sales experience a plus
- knowledge of beverage alcohol industry and three-tier system
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to deliver results; not content until job is done
- Must possess an energetic “Sales Personality” which could entail:
- Being quick, intelligent, and adapt well to new situations
- Having the ability to listen and connect with customers
- Being creative and able to share ideas
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Communication must always be professional and demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of diverse customers, suppliers & co-workers
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- Must have the ability to prioritize responsibilities and work effectively, while dealing with a variety of requests throughout the day
- Must be proficient in using various communication tools and technology to keep customers, peers, and managers apprised of their efforts
- Superior research and follow-up skills required
- Must be able to travel throughout the state overnight