Teton Waters RanchApply for Job
Teton Waters Ranch is a purveyor of delicious foods made with 100% grass-fed beef. This is beef the way it should be: humanely raised on grass pastures. Starting small, on a ranch in Idaho's secluded Teton Valley, we've grown to include other ranchers who share the same passion for the grass, the soil, and the cattle. We pride ourselves in not only being stewards of the land, but in producing some of the best darn beef products on the planet. Our success has resulted in significant increased demand for our product, and we're adding staff quickly to meet the demand. If you want to be part of a talented, highly collaborative team, get in on the ground floor of an amazing opportunity, help the world eat healthier while having a healthy effect on the environment, read on...
Our Brand Ambassadors promote our 100% Grass-fed beef sausages and brats in the Hawaiian Islands. Chosen candidates will interact with shoppers and represent the benefits of the Teton Waters Ranch brand at major retailers in Oahu. In this position you will:
• Educate customers on Teton Waters Ranch products, ingredients, benefits, and usage
• Promote company and products to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
• Work in a fast-paced environment multi-tasking to keep up with cooking, samples, and communicating with customers
• Track performance of demonstrations, inventory, and collect customer feedback
• Create and maintain relationships with store managers and store employees
• Communicate with supervisor and answer texts and emails in a timely manner
• Transport road show booth and materials to retailers and set up and break down booth at the beginning and end of shift
• Store and secure company property (road show booth, materials, and ink credit cards) when not in use.
• Acquire credit card for purchases and State Food Handler’s license in a timely manner
Selected candidates will:
• Be excited about promoting 100% Grass-Fed Beef, and be educated on the health and environmental benefits!
• Have strong verbal communication skills
• Be known as a "people person"
• Have smart phone and be technically savvy with apps
• Willingness to work 4, ten hour shifts Thursday through Sunday
• Maintain positive and consistent energy level throughout the day
• Have reliable vehicle to travel to retailer's location
• Occasionally use air travel and overnight stays for some road shows
• Be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Have physical stamina to stand for several hours at a time during a 10-hour shift
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and push 70 lbs. on wheels
• Be self-motivated, ability to act independently
Surf to your hearts content! The work schedule for this role is non-standard and will allow chosen candidates enormous flexibility to pursue interests outside of the typical work week. Chosen candidates will work approximately 60 hours in one week, then have the next week off. The schedule is as follows:
Week 1: Three days on, one day off, Three days on; shifts will be from 7:30am until 5:30 pm, OR, 11:00am to 9:00pm
Week 2: Completely free, no shifts scheduled
Week 3: Three days on, one day off, Three days on; shifts will be from 7:30am until 5:30 pm, OR, 11:00am to 9:00pm
Week 4: Completely free, no shifts scheduled
**Teton Waters Ranch provides extremely competitive wages; beginning pay will be approximately $1,200 per week or those weeks worked with an opportunity to earn an additional $120 to $360 per week based on performance.
This positions are considered full time and chosend candidates will be provided full medical benefits, paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.