Key Account Manager for Beverage Company
Bing Beverage Company (getbinged.com)Apply for this Job
Company: Bing Beverage Company (getbinged.com)
Job Title: Key Account Manager for Beverage Company
Sales / Marketing Expertise in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or
Expertise in Beverage Sales and/or Beverage Marketing
Reports To: Sales Director
Location: Lakewood, CO.
Family-owned beverage manufacturing and marketing company located in Lakewood, Colorado is seeking an experienced Account Manager to help us continue our rapid growth and product line expansion. Our company has enjoyed strong growth since our inception in 2006; today our retailer list includes over 10,000 stores across the US.
We are seeking a motivated Key Account Manager with at least two years of experience selling beverages or other consumer packaged goods at a corporate level. Our account managers are charged with facilitating every aspect of the sales process which requires working with food brokers, distributors, and retailers to manage our current retail accounts and secure new business. Your insights are valued by management and will help guide our decision-making process. This is an office-based position (not home-based) in a fast-paced, close-knit environment.
- Maintain current customer relationships by skillfully overseeing the sales process consistent with our strategy
- Review and analyze sales data to assess priorities in the marketplace and present key findings to management
- Plan and execute promotions within the grocery / food service / convenience store channels
- Manage a network of brokers that represent our products to retailers and wholesalers
- Prepare and present sales proposals to new and existing retail buyers
- Keep informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products
- Provide superior customer service
Qualifications / Education:
- Comprehensive understanding of market and retailer/distributor channels
- Experience developing and executing retail promotions
- Experience with successfully negotiating margins/mark-up. Must have adequate math skills to design and evaluate supplier/retailer/ wholesaler economics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient with Sales Force or other CRM data base
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to motivate oneself and seek support from colleagues when needed
- Critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of study that provided sound sales/ marketing skills, business negotiations and analytical/critical thinking.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Based on experience and education
- Competitive Medical Benefits, Retirement Plan, Optional bonus (based on individual and company performance) 2 weeks paid vacation for first 3 years, 3 weeks paid vacation thereafter, paid holidays
Key Account Manager
Consumer Package Goods