Sales Manager New Jersey - Pampelonne Sparkling Wine Cocktails
Pampelonne Sparkling Wine CocktailsApply for this Job
Pampelonne Sparkling Wine Cocktails is expanding into the New Jersey Marketplace! We’re looking for a high-energy, motivated brand manager to join our fast growing company in opening the New Jersey Market.
Pampelonne makes all natural sparkling wine cocktails from 100% French wine. Packaged in slim Breton striped cans, Pampelonne is low calorie, low sugar, and embodies the “Joie de Vivre” of the French Riviera.
Are you/Do you:
- Over 21 years of age? This is an adult beverage company position.
- Enjoy travel? This position will require you to be on the move throughout the state of New Jersey. Therefore you’ll need your own car and a clean driving record.
- Love to work independently? You’re a road warrior, no office politics because there is no office! The ability to self manage implementation of broad-stroke objectives is key. You’re results speak for themselves.
- Able to work early mornings, evenings, weekends?
- A people person? Part of your position will be interfacing with our NJ distributor managers and reps, hosting demo events at key retail and on-premise accounts. Gotta love people!
- Have strong interest in marketing and brand building? In New Jersey, Pampelonne is your baby. Nurture it. Create excitement, build awareness, be the “Joie de Vivre.”
- Have a bachelors degree (emphasis towards business and marketing a plus) and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs? Prior sales experience helps your odds.
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written? There will be reporting, light data functions and plenty of interpersonal communication.
- Extra responsible? You must be able to maintain sobriety and exercise proper judgment regarding alcoholic beverage service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
A): Sell the Pampelonne line to new Retail, Bar and Restaurant accounts.
B): Maintain open accounts and relationships with account buyers.
C): Conduct product demos outwardly facing to the general public.
D): Work with and maintain relationships with Pampelonne’s New Jersey distributor.
How to Apply:
Interested? Please submit resume with cover letter! Applications without a cover letter a far less likely to be considered. Please no phone calls! We’re an EOE.