Area Sales Manager
Natural Beverage Co.Apply for this Job
Area Sales Manager
We are a growing beverage company in the consumer products industry with a solid and expanding distribution network. We are looking for a dedicated and high performing Area Sales Manager with a strong work ethic. The position requires an assertive person with the skills for constant follow up. It is important to possess start-up experience because we wear lots of hats to meet daily demands. The area would be within the Southern California/Los Angeles area.
The ideal candidate will visit key accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs). The position requires a self-motivated, organized and passionate person with direct beverage sales experience, preferably in the main stream grocery arena. Candidate should have a capable vehicle, and clean driving record.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory.
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan for new brands.
- Maintain current relationships and expand product line.
- Establish and develop customer relationships with new customers.
- Sell brands to both independent retail outlets and chain accounts.
- Participation in events, trade shows and other marketing activities on behalf of the brand.
-Work with technological phone based sales tools.
- Occasional travel to other sales territories to provide similar support as necessary.
- Proven success in sales call strategies.
- Minimum HS Degree, College preferred.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation and premium selling skills are a must.
-Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Experience selling Beverages to retail independent and chain accounts is preferred.
- Familiarity with natural food channels is ideal.
- Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years’ beverage or consumer products sales experience.
- Clean driving record needed.
- Background check conducted.
- Regularly Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
-Own a smartphone
-Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
-At least 21 years of age
We will hire immediately. No relocation.
There is a mileage/car allowance.
This position also includes medical coverage (co-paid) starting from hire date.