West Region Key Account Manager
XYIENCE Energy DrinkApply for this Job
Our West Region Key Account Manager is responsible for managing our portfolio of brands in large and small format chains in the California and Nevada markets. The West Region Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers in all chains to ensure we expand distribution in warm and cold schematics, as well as expanding our presence on display.
The ideal candidate will have very good knowledge of California and Nevada chains and will be located in the Southern CA market.
- Ability to effectively analyze and present sales & market data, including Nielsen, Retail-Link, etc. to key accounts, as well as our distribution partners
- Increase presence of Big Red, Inc. brand portfolio (Big Red/Xyience/HYDRIVE/Thomas Kemper) in all chains/accounts
- Increase promotional schedule, sales volume and profitability in assigned accounts
- Develop improved merchandising, promotional and marketing initiatives in assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent industry experience
- 3+ Years of experience in the Beverage industry preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License required and safe driving record
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Big Red Inc. is one of the top 10 beverage companies in North America with a history dating back to 1937. Along with Big Red®, recognized as the number-one selling red soda, Big Red Inc. also markets beverage brands Big Red Zero®, Big Blue®, Big Peach®, Big Pineapple®, NuGrape®, Nesbitt’s®, HYDRIVE, Thomas Kemper and Xyience Energy products. Distributed widely throughout the Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Independent Bottlers and Pepsi Beverages Company, consumers across the country enjoy Big Red Inc.’s beverages. For more information, please visit www.bigred.com.
Big Red, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits, 100% company-paid health insurance, unlimited Big Red products and generous 401k matching.