Field Marketing Manager
Fancypants Baking Co.Apply for this Job
At Fancypants Baking Co. it is our mission to make consistently delicious, natural, non-GMO, nut-free and allergy friendly baked goods. With a history of hand-crafted products, we’re dedicated to customer happiness, absolute quality, and healthier foods that always taste great!
We’re hiring a Field Marketing Lead in the Northeast region. This role serves as an on-the-ground marketing lead for Fancypants Baking Co. in the Northeast, working closely with other Marketing Team members to be the face of the brand through guerilla marketing tactics that are centered on sharing Fancypants’ great tasting products with people across the country.Position Details
- Create and manage reporting to demonstrate product movement, placement, and identify inventory counts to communicate to sales team.
- Accountable for performing 10 demos per month in Northeast, optimizing continually to support promotions and highest in-store traffic periods
- Manage a regional marketing budget for events, influencer outreach and partnerships
- Coordinate brand presence at large-scale community events (2 events per market per month, e.g. food festivals)
- Reach out to local influencers and bloggers to gain earned PR and blog reviews to increase brand exposure and awareness online
- Develop relationships with grocery buyers and bakery department managers
- Assist the national sales team with in-store compliance of promotions, displays, distribution voids and new items.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years prior experience in field marketing, agency marketing, brand management, and/or brand ambassador work preferred
- Responsible, dependable, self-motivated, and engaging
- Experience on all social media platforms i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest
- Passionate about food/health with an interest in growing a career in sales and marketing
- Outgoing and personable, capable of fostering relationships as well as engaging strangers
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work some weekends