Manufacturing Site Manager
Spindrift BeverageApply for this Job
The Manufacturing Site Manager will be responsible and accountable for managing, executing, and improving onsite manufacturing of product to the highest levels of food safety, quality, and productivity.
- Work onsite and remotely with contract manufacturers to ensure products are made in accordance to specifications and with established protocols with regard to raw material, product, manufacturing techniques, and packaging.
- Ensure Manufacturing Instructions and Product Manuals are adhered to during production while still applying experience and judgement to make the best possible product.
- Conduct critical observation of raw materials, packaging, and products used during manufacturing to identify and resolve issues as well as drive opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and analyze data gathered during production to drive meaningful improvement to Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate with Spindrift operations group to help provide insights, evaluations, and recommendations on identifying and qualifying new contract manufacturers.
- Work with co-manufacturers, contracted engineers, and internal customers to help design, build, and commission Spindrift specific capital projects.
- Transition products from the R&D environment to full scale production.
- Interface with Sales and Marketing and other internal customers to provide input on manufacturability and start-up support for the introduction of new products and packaging.
- Stay current on industry developments relative to processing, equipment, and packaging innovation, and identify potential applications for Spindrift.
- Provide leadership in continuous improvement activities.
- Available for travel up to 60%