Field Marketing Manager
MATI EnergyApply for Job
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and ambitious Field Marketing Manager to accelerate the development of our high growth energy drink business in the Mid-South market. This position is based out of the Nashville area. A successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing, experience in the beverage industry, strong leadership skills, event coordination and a desire to join a start-up business.
The Field Marketing Manager will report to the National Account Manager. This position requires an enthusiastic, self-driven and organized individual with a passion for personal and professional development while learning quickly to adapt to our changing business needs.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory.
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to develop relationship and manage displays.
- Advocate the MATI culture and brand of “Do More. Be Better”.
- Educate retail accounts, distributor reps, and customers regarding:
- Value proposition of product
- MATI story
- Incentives, display programs, and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for for scheduling, staffing, and providing product to all local events.
- Visiting all local chain and national chain stores weekly or bi-weekly (based on guidance) to make sure distributors are keeping shelves stocked. This position will also be responsible for upselling into additional cold space or shelf space, getting case stacks, and getting in store promo’s. Establishing and maintaining relationships with all management and grocery teams as appropriate.
- Supporting the Sales Team in growing the territory by identifying new opportunities.
- 3-5 years beverage/product marketing, field services, merchandising or related sales experience. Proven ability to manage and execute territory responsibilities preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Demonstrated success in adding value as a remote member of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence others.
- Proven to be responsive, responsible, proactive, self-motivated, creative and flexible. Delivers on commitments and can adjust to changing priorities.
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory.
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to frequently move/transport product and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time, up to eight (8) hours.