Office Manager (Craft Beer Distributor)
Texas Barrel House DistributingApply for this Job
Texas Barrel House Distributing is a craft beer distributor in Austin, TX and is seeking an organized and experienced Office Manager (OM) to serve as the primary administrator for the company. Responsibilities include office management, logistics, inventory, sales, marketing, accounts receivable/payable and payroll. OM will need to be able to move quickly and capably between a very wide range of responsibilities. S/he must be adept at anticipating needs, taking initiative, problem solving, communicating, all with a can-do attitude. The OM must thrive in a self-directed and casual work environment — and value our work-hard, play-hard culture.
Our suppliers include 3 Nations Brewing (Farmers Branch, TX), Shannon Brewing (Keller, TX), Rabbit Hole Brewing (Justin, TX), Audacity Brew House (Denton, TX), Branchline Brewing (San Antonio, TX), Cycler’s Brewing (Montgomery, TX), Battered Boar (OK), Kukko (Finland), Locust Cider (Washington State), Sprecher Brewing (WI), Texas Craft Pack and three local breweries to be named soon.
- Report to general manager.
- Serve as liaison between sales, warehouse, deliveries, accounting and customers.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications.
- Ensure the office environment supports the productivity of all staff.
- Monitor inventory and work with the general manager to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Settle routes after daily deliveries. Ensure inventory and payments are correct.
- Manage all POS for the company and suppliers.
- Coordinate beer festivals and other events.
- Manage all aspects of accounting (AP, AR, Invoicing, Payroll)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a position of similar complexity and responsibility
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Encompass Software preferred.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, eager to resourcefully solve problems, and able to follow-through on assignments with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot computer hardware issues and effectively communicate to solve computer related problems.
- Demonstrate ability in a supportive role while also taking initiative.
- Demonstrate ability to be entrusted with sensitive information and conduct daily activities with utmost professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrate ability to manage details, solve problems, and follow-through on assignments with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Has a strong understanding of what it takes to run a successful, fast growing business.