Director of Marketing and PR
CoolhausApply for this Job
Title: Director of Marketing & PR
*Applicants must have CPG Food experience in Specialty/Natural
Details + Compensation:$6,666.67 - $7,500.00 monthly salary based on experience.
Phone and travel reimbursement provided.
Located at Corporate Office in Culver City with desk and Mac Desktop provided.
Group Health and Dental Insurance provided (75% Employer Paid) after 30 days of employment.
Discretionary Performance Based Bonus offered dependent on achieving year end growth metrics in Wholesale and Retail Divisions.
Two weeks paid vacation in first year of employment; 3 weeks paid vacation after one year of employment.
This is a Full Time exempt position and it is at-will employment. This does not serve as a contract.
This role includes the below, but is not limited to:
1. Lead Marketing and PR Department across Wholesale and Retail Channels with support from Marketing & PR Associate, Marketing & PR Intern(s), internal or outsourced PR person/firm, and/or internal or outsourced designer.
2. Marketing includes digital, experiential, field, integrated and traditional with a focus on CPG.
3. Report to and work closely with CEO to develop overall Marketing and PR strategy, budget and creative.
4. Create and execute Marketing and PR campaigns (local, national, seasonal & annual) for existing and new Products and Channels.
5. Manage and analyze all Digital Marketing, which include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google Ads, Email, Newsletter, Website and Other Channels.
6. Manage creative design and direction for all Marketing channels and deliverables.
7. Find strategic brand partners for marketing activations and collaborations.
8. Be a master networker and be present at applicable events and Coolhaus activations.
This is a new position at Coolhaus and at a crucial time as we enter a new, high growth phase for the CPG side of the business. This person is a leader who is not afraid to take charge and manage projects and teams, take an idea from concept to execution, collaborate with other brands, and think outside the box. Internally, he/she will work closely with his/her team, the CEO, President, National Event Coordinator, Director of Operations, Sales Team, GM of NYC, and some shop/truck management. He/She will will be instrumental in leveraging the synergy amongst our Trucks, B&Ms, and Distribution in our Marketing Plan and Strategy to increase top line growth. He/She is the leader of these innovations and executions at the company, and will be a driving force. Yearly review and raises and opportunity for equity will come with growth, profitability, and hitting budgetary benchmarks and are TBD. We expect this to be intense, but also extremely fulfilling and fun. We are in the business of ice cream and cookies after all!