FlapJacked - Marketing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Location:||960 W. 124th Ave., Suite 950, Westminster, CO, 80234|
FlapJacked, the maker of delicious, protein-packed products, is a fast-growing, award-winning natural food company located in Westminster, CO. We are looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our team and work in our fast-paced startup as a result of our explosive growth since our inception just a few years ago. The ideal candidate will enjoy the informal startup environment and be able to work collaboratively across our company to help power our marketing efforts.
- Create and manage FlapJacked’s editorial calendar: social media posts, contests, blogs, email newsletters, photos/videos, recipes and more.
- Engage and help grow FlapJacked’s social media communities; create shareable content and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Monitor existing and emerging trends related to FlapJacked and our target audiences and how they are being discussed online.
- Provide support as needed for eCommerce initiatives, paid media campaigns, new product launches, consumer events and industry tradeshows, regional sampling programs and more.
- Help bring new ideas for marketing and content creation to the team using your expertise and interactions with customers.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong visual marketing and creative thinking skills (e.g. communicating messages and stories through photos, videos, illustrations)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Active personal presence and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts preferred
- A passion for the natural food and health/fitness industries
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite, blogging, photography, videography
Required Experience: 1-3 years of marketing experience