FlapJacked - eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||960 W. 124th Ave., Suite 950, Westminster, CO, 80234|
FlapJacked, the maker of delicious, protein-packed products, is a fast-growing, award-winning natural food company located in Westminster, CO. We are looking for a full time eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and work in our fast-paced startup as a result of our explosive growth since our inception just a few years ago. The ideal candidate will enjoy the informal startup environment and be able to work collaboratively to drive our eCommerce and digital marketing efforts.
eCommerce: Manage our eCommerce strategy and online marketing programs. Develop and execute Amazon and Shopify marketing campaigns, conduct sales reporting and analysis, increase customer traffic, feedback and product ratings.
Social Ads/Paid Digital Media: Manage the setup and strategy of all social advertising and paid media campaigns. Execute, measure and optimize advertising on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Amazon, Google Adwords and other retargeting, display ad and sponsored content campaigns.
FlapJacked.com: Manage and evolve our company website; increase site authority and rankings for desired keywords, use audits to drive more traffic to our online properties.
Email Marketing: Manage and grow FlapJacked’s customer database; develop and execute creative email campaigns that increase customer engagement and drive new sales.
Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep powering growth for FlapJacked.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Amazon marketing experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing platforms: FB Ad Manager, Instagram for Business, Pinterest for Business, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Successful experience executing and measuring paid media campaigns
- Proficiency in Google AdWords/Analytics (Certification recommended)
- Experience in data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- A passion for the natural food and health/fitness industries
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Shopify, MailChimp, AdRoll, Adobe Creative Suite
Required Experience: 2-3 years of digital marketing and/or eCommerce experience