Sr. Brand Manager
MATI EnergyApply for Job
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who has the capacity to lead the Marketing department for a fast-paced, growing startup company.
As the leader of the marketing department, the Senior Brand Manager’s primary goal is to interpret MATI’s brand identity and communicate it across multiple platforms and mediums including web, print, packaging and social media. As a visionary for the brand, the Senior Brand Manager will set the course and lead MATI’s marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the development & execution of marketing programs designed to deliver the brands’ annual volume & profit commitments, including national/regional promotions, in-store point of sale materials, retailer ads, fixtures, and other display activities.
- Identify new segment entry opportunities for the brand - including analysis, landscape assessment, consumer targeting and launch strategy options.
- Work with Marketing team to drive and create an integrated / holistic plan (across all elements of the marketing mix) for the brand.
- Lead creative and media strategies for key growth pillars, from brief to production support
- Execute marketing initiatives, aligning cross-functional partners and management through each stage gate.
- Finalize consumer proposition (concept & claims).
- Evaluate pricing strategies.
- Lead package design for retailer and channel strategy.
- Develop launch plans and launch marketing plan recommendations that deliver against the initiative and brand objectives.
- Ensure all creative executions meet quality expectations and fit with the brand equity
- Collaborate with Sales team to optimize marketing plan execution, build field sales credibility and market insights, and deliver impactful sales tools.
- Partner with Operations in the development of new flavors, can designs, and packaging
- Monitor progress against objectives, develop recommendations and communicate as needed to achieve objectives.
- Assess new regional/national key retail targets for timing of launch, placement, pricing, sales volume projections, and POS concepts.
- Work with a limited start-up budget and be comfortable owning the strategy and the physical execution of the marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 5-7 years experience in brand management for a consumer goods company (or MBA preferred from a top tier business school + minimum of 2 years CPG experience).
- Creative and analytical thinker with proven ability to champion world-class creative marketing programs that deliver results.
- Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects – across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships and sponsorships – that set the benchmark for creative excellence.
- Strong budget and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy, idea and decisions clearly and succinctly.
- The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- Willingness to travel.