Regional Sales Manager
MATI EnergyApply for Job
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and ambitious Regional Sales Manager to develop our high growth energy drink business in the Mid-South market and based in the Nashville area. A successful candidate will be an experienced sales leader, experienced in the beverage industry, with high aspirations and a desire to join a start-up business.
The Regional Sales Manager will open new accounts, develop relationships, and partner with local distributors to achieve sales objectives. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, and energetic individual with an interest in personally growing and learning quickly to adapt to our changing business needs.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Sell the product to new accounts in coordination with local distributors
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to develop relationship and manage displays
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
- Advocate culture and brand of “Do More, Be Better”
- Educate retail accounts, distributor reps, and customers regarding:
- Value proposition of product
- MATI story
- Incentives, display programs, and marketing initiatives
- Proven success in sales call strategies and working with or for a distributor
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Presentation planning and sales materials development
- Ability to manage a sales budget and provide weekly reporting on performance
- Strategic and innovative approach to developing awareness and grassroots marketing
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Beverage sales and distributor relationship experience is preferred
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience, or 7+ years of relevant experience.