Sunshine Beverages - Field Sales Representative
|Job Title:||Field Sales Representative|
Beverage - Non Alcoholic
Sunshine Beverages is a young, growing company based in Winston-Salem. Our company is looking for a new teammate who loves working in a fast-paced environment. At Sunshine, a Field Sales Representative (FSR) is directly responsible for opening new accounts, servicing existing independent accounts, and working with distribution partners to meet the day-to-day needs of existing food service and retail chain customers. FSRs are responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with key distribution personnel and retail accounts (both on & off premise) in order to grow sales and increase brand presence. We are looking for an experienced FSR who is self-motivated, loves working with others and wants a challenge. An ideal candidate has the ability to quickly adapt their selling skills to the Sunshine brand and has the know-how to get products placed on store shelves and on premise.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works alongside Sales Director and Brand Owner to establish and execute sales strategies.
- Works directly with distribution sales reps, taking part in route rides, sampling events, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Actively pursues new business in the market on the street level. Making relationships, calling customers, and following up regularly.
- Works to fulfill the needs of existing customers, communicating with accounts weekly via phone or in person.
- Achieves short and long-term sales goals and strategies for market.
- Submits regular updates to direct supervisor. Responsible for daily and weekly sales reporting to optimize sales team’s effectiveness.
- Maintains accurate records of distributor files, retail distribution and competitive pricing.
- Responsible for positioning of product and point of sales materials.
- Continually visits accounts to ensure the brand is achieving KPI goals as determined for each account; work with Sales Director to adjust account strategy as needed.
- Notify Sales Director and distributor partners of any issues with accounts and steps taken to resolve those issues.
- Leverage tastings and events in key accounts to drive consumer awareness of Sunshine.
- Capture images that can be used to promote the brand on social channels.
- This person will have prior connections and/or contacts within the RDU market.
- Minimum 2-years total experience with Beverage Sales preferred, but open to any sales experience.
- College degree not necessary but preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Raleigh or the surrounding area.
- Highly motivated individual who wants to succeed.
- Grocery and convenience store relationships desired.
- Comfortable with daily travel in and around the RDU area and owns a car. Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale frequently.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills.
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
- Basic computer and invoicing skills
- Part- and Full-time positions available
- Mileage and business expense reimbursement
- Opportunity for increased responsibilities and career growth