4505 Chicharrones - Regional Sales Manager - NorCal
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager - NorCal|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA, 94103|
In 2009, Ryan Farr began making 4505 Chicharrones as a solution to waste in whole animal butchery. Since that time, 4505 Chicharrones have grown to become one of the Northern California’s most beloved and buzzed about snack foods. 4505 Chicharrones are the first-to-market all natural pork rind and now available in three flavors: Classic Chili & Salt, Jalapeño Cheddar, and Smokehouse BBQ. They now can be found in over 20 states and on the snack food aisle at both large and independent retailers. 4505 is dedicated to making high quality food available to everyone in our community!
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to work closely with our leadership to grow sales velocity within the Northern California region as well as support our executive leadership in implementing our sales growth strategy nationwide. This position will focus on expansion by creating new accounts and managing those relationships. We’re looking for a tenacious sales professional with CPG/natural channel experience, excellent organizational skills, and a desire to grow with our company.
- Responsible for growing sales and achieving sales goals in emerging and non-traditional channels in Northern California, identify new opportunities and shepherd them through the sales cycle, increase velocity at each account
- Work with brokers to call on key accounts in Northern California to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
- Leverage existing relationships to create new sales channels targeting paleo/Crossfit/fitness communities, at breweries and bars, convenience, hotels, airlines
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives including scheduling and conducting distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for region.
- Participate in trade shows and sales events
- Hard-working and self-motivated; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience in consumer product goods, preferably in natural or grocery channel.
- Microsoft Office proficient with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a get it done attitude
- A love of our product and ability to be its evangelist in the field and a passion for natural and sustainabile products
- Knowledge or experience with paleo lifestyle or communities a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must be able to safely lift 40+ pounds and stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Valid Drivers License
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in the body of an email (no attachments please!) with the subject line NorCal: Your Name.
4505 Meats is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.