Bently Heritage, LLC - Distillery General Manager
|Job Title:||Distillery General Manager|
|Company:||Bently Heritage, LLC|
|Location:||1597 Esmeralda Ave, Minden, NV, 89423-4001|
Beverage - Spirits / Alcohol
Bently Enterprises is comprised of five family-owned companies with a focus on green initiatives. We are privately held and encompass a wide range of industries, including property and private asset management, agriculture, spirits, and event management.
The Distillery General Manager, located in Minden, will direct and coordinate Bently Heritage activities and will aid the COO in formulating and administering organizational policies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Review analyses of activities, cost, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confer with executive staff to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development
- Oversee manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operations, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent delays in operations
- Negotiate contracts with distributors and ensure contract compliance
- Review and oversee fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements, and market growth
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Oversee enforcement of all OSHA, EPA and TTB regulations and policies
- Responsible for advancing the company's brand with external and internal clients.
- B.A. degree plus 8 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid knowledge of federal, state and local regulatory agency requirements as pertain to the brewing/spirits industry, including TTB, FDA, OSHA, EPA, DOTA and various environmental groups
- Comfortable with fast changes in product requirements and development environment
- Valid drivers license with ability to meet company's insurance requirements.
What you'll love about working here:
- You'll be a key player in one of the first distilleries in the State of Nevada.
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
Bently Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer operating a drug-free workplace. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents, as well as generous time off policies.
To learn more about the Bently family of companies, please visit the Bently Enterprises website.