Chameleon Cold Brew - District Sales Manager - Southern California
|Job Title:||District Sales Manager - Southern California|
|Company:||Chameleon Cold Brew|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA, 90026|
Beverage - Non Alcoholic
Position Title/Start Date: District Sales Manager - Southern California/ (ASAP)
Reports to: District Sales Manager
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area/Southern California
Company Profile: Chameleon Cold-Brew is consciously crafted in Austin, TX, using the highest quality, 100% organic coffee beans and filtered Texas Hill Country water. The secret about our award winning cold-brew is out! This little organic coffee start-up is rapidly expanding nationally in all classes of trade and we’re looking for highly motivated people to join our team with a passion for great coffee and the desire to work for a socially-conscious company.
Position Scope: The DSM will work closely with the RSM to further the development, sales, and promotion of Chameleon Cold-Brew and build brand loyalty for their territory across all sales channels.
- Manage partnerships with DSD distributors, natural food brokers and OCS partners in territory.
- Execute a monthly volume and distribution plan to achieve overall objectives in the market.
- Translate national business strategy into clear and locally executable plans and focus resources accordingly within the territory.
- Implement incentive programs intended to guide distributor organizations in achieving sales objectives.
- Assist with annual purchase and spend forecasts; execute and evaluate on a monthly basis.
- Analyze monthly depletion reports, pinpoint opportunities for under-performing accounts and routes.
- Manage chain retailers: establish promotion calendars, new items, and retail programs.
- Manage FSOP business in all relevant channels including Corporate Dining, College/University, QSR, Bar/Restaurant and Hotels.
- Collaborate with the corporate and field-marketing teams to create comprehensive marketing plans to profitably increase market share.
- Manage a team of Area Sales Managers and the Field Marketing Manager.
- Conduct weekly “route rides” with our DSD partner and natural food brokers.
- Deeply passionate about the Chameleon cold-brew coffee brand, inspired by what we represent, and have a desire to make an impact with your career
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior: lives, breathes & dreams about how to better reach & understand our buyers
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in a start-up organization (think rapidly growing / changing environment)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in sales within a consumer packaged goods company (beverage preferred)
- Experience in the Natural Products Industry (Whole Foods, Sprouts, NCGA, INFRA) and relevant classes of trade with CPG selling background in refrigerated spaces highly preferred
- Established relationships and demonstrated success working with key retail accounts along with the leading brokers and distributors (UNFI, Kehe, Seacoast, etc), servicing these channels
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously – you can run with something from beginning to end
- Works well with ambiguity – can navigate in the grey and asks the right questions to get at the solution
- Proficient in Data Tools (SPINS, Datagarden, Retailer Portals) and Trade Math (selling price, margins, etc)
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Analyze opportunities quickly and have an ability to execute company goals efficiently
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving
- Clean driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.