Brass Ring Spirit Brands - Regional Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Manager|
|Company:||Brass Ring Spirit Brands|
|Location:||Austin, TX, 78758|
Beverage - Spirits / Alcohol
The role of the Brass Ring Spirit Brands (BRSB) Regional Manager is to elevate brand awareness and brand presence in Austin, TX. The BRSB Regional Manager must work closely with liquor stores (off premise), bars (on premise), and the distributor sales team as the face of BRSB in the territory.
- Build portfolio of qualified on and off premise accounts within territory
- Maintain strong relationships with on and off premise retail partners
- Achieve annual sales volume objectives for each brand within territory
- Serve as primary source of contact for accounts and distributor
- Monitor delivery of purchased product and follow up on distributor execution
- Successfully implement marketing and sales programs within territory
- Communicate weekly results under the BRSB sales program. Maintain tracking system.
- Gain an excellent understanding of each brand within the BRSB portfolio and be able to effectively communicate benefits of product to consumers and accounts
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of time. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be 21+ years old.
- Professional selling skills are a must
- Able to build strong relationships and maintain superb customer service
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to efficiently manage time and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to work independently and in a team setting to achieve goals
- A valid driver's license and available motor vehicle
- Beverage industry experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in business field preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office products.