Pamela's Products, Inc. - Sales & Marketing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Sales & Marketing Coordinator|
|Company:||Pamela's Products, Inc.|
|Location:||San Rafael, CA, 94901|
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator supports all sales and marketing
activities by providing administrative and project support to the Sales &
Marketing team. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and is
central to the company's sales and marketing activity by contributing to the
coordination and execution of required business functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree or higher and 3 years’ relevant experience in a customer service, marketing and/or sales environment, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrates ability to effectively provide support to Sales & Marketing through a variety of programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Sales & Marketing acumen – possess a high level of creativity and the capacity to develop and implement new programs or processes that aim to increase revenue, productivity and efficiency
- Experience in project management with proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Natural Products Industry, natural, organic and gluten free products preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level skills with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong positive or “can-do” attitude
- Availability to work outside of standard business hours as events require
- Team player at heart - flexible, energetic, and able to problem solve and prioritize
- Systems thinker, superior organizational and project management skills, work independently, and complete tasks within budget and timelines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create/maintain important sales and marketing documents such as price and spec sheets, SKU forms, marketing collateral, sample request forms, timeline trackers, and more
- Manage internal processes and systems
- Manage and lead projects for sales & marketing such as packaging timelines, incentive programs, and new item launches, etc.
- Support the coordination of meetings, trainings, trade shows, etc.
- Provide ongoing support for sales promotions
- Notify distributors, brokers and retailers on relevant information such as out of stocks, new items, promo events, etc.
- Compile data and participate in the analysis of current programs, processes, and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency
- Prepare promotional calendars and coordinate implementation with brokers and other team members
- Train applicable staff in changes in policies, procedures, and technologies that support Sales & Marketing processes and procedures
- May provide other Sales & Marketing administrative duties that increase efficiency and effectiveness of department leadership
- Provide general support to Regional Business Managers and Brokers
- New Item Paperwork-be able to help see our new product launches through from ideation to actual launch with help maintaining calendar and helping improve processes where applicable
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required
- Travel approximately 10% of time based on brand needs. Travel includes trade shows, broker trainings, sales meetings, and other necessary travel to support the Pamela’s brand and team
- Full time, salaried position. Mandates a M-F works week, with travel where required. Time off requests during the M-F work week must be pre-approved regardless of weekend work schedule
- Reports directly to the Marketing Manager
Competitive wage and benefit packages (D.O.E), for full-time regular employees include: medical and dental coverage, 401K, vacation/sick days, annual performance and pay reviews. If you have the ambition to succeed and you meet or exceed the qualifications listed, submit your resume and cover letter today.