Pamela's Products, Inc. - Regional Sales Manager Midwest
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager Midwest|
|Company:||Pamela's Products, Inc.|
Leading manufacturer of gluten free products is looking for sales manager for the Midwest region. Responsible for all sales activities directly related to sales execution at a regional business manager level. Ability to work independently to manage all channels of trade including key account management and supervision of broker and/or direct sales representatives to PPI sales goals and objectives as defined by PPI. Ability to professionally present and negotiate business plans and strategies with retail accounts in all classes of trade. Understands budgets, P&L’s and ROI analysis.
The territory is defined as Midwest which includes Upper Mid-West, over to Colorado, down to Oklahoma and east to Ohio. This will also include Kroger, Kehe Distribution and other key accounts.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within PPI Sales team under DOS and VP to successfully implement PPI Sales Goals and Objectives within defined territory through Natural, Mass Market, and Specialty and Internet classes of trade
- Achieve Regional and corporate sales goals, profit margins and trade spend through product placement and promotional execution
- Manage broker activities by managing territory budgets, setting performance goals by brokers and implementing key account strategies, executing promotional plans, shelf merchandising and plan-o-gram usage. Position requires the ability to train brokers, retailers in all aspects of consumer product based execution and broker management
- Manage and maintain consistent contact with all customers, retailers or distributors within territory. Represents our company at trade shows and meetings
- Delivers sales presentations and category management tools to key customers in coordination with sales representatives
- Assists VP and DOS with maintaining information flow, relationships, business continuity, with accounts and distributors that are affiliated
- Manages Distributor and direct customers to achieve gross to net profitability
- Participation in ideation sessions with sales team for better communication and shared objectives
- Assists other departments within organization to achieve company objectives
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Manages customer service activities with key accounts
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
- 5 years related experience as RBM with budget responsibilities and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Advanced computer skills with Word, Powerpoint, Excel, sales tracking and databases
- Current driver's license and good record
- Must be able to travel 70% of the time and work out of a home office.