LifeAID Beverage Company - National Accounts Manager Non-Traditional Channels (Travel/Food Service/Military)
|Job Title:||National Accounts Manager Non-Traditional Channels (Travel/Food Service/Military)|
|Company:||LifeAID Beverage Company|
Beverage - Non Alcoholic
LifeAID Beverage Company
National Accounts Manager Non-Traditional Channels (Travel/Food Service/Military)
LifeAID Beverage Company is a leading manufacturer of premium, healthy and convenient nutritional products for your active lifestyle. Included in the Inc. 500 - 2016 annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Selling over 1,000,000 cans per month with distribution in over 7,000 accounts including, Whole Foods, Safeway/Albertsons, HEB, Earth Fare, Vitamin Shoppe, Giant Eagle, HyVee, LifeTime Fitness, Gold's Gym, Fit Body Boot Camp, among many others.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The National Accounts Manager Non-Trad will be responsible for account management associated with assigned Non Traditional, Travel, Corporate & College Campuses, Food Service and Military accounts. Overall duties include participation in annual planning, business reviews, reporting, trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting annual growth targets for assigned customers. Customers for this segment will include: Airports, Corporate and College Campuses, Military, Restaurants, Hospitals, Business and Industry, Recreation and Education accounts.
The NAM Non-Trad will identify, understand and analyze their customer's opportunities and needs. This person will proactively build high quality relationships at all levels (senior leadership, sales, marketing, procurement, finance and operations) within the distributor/customer. This role will own the relationship with large key operator customers and region accounts.
This position will report to the Vice President of Sales & National Accounts. Non-Traditional experience required. Flexible location for the right person, road warrior needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Position will be responsible for delivering annual growth plan targets, trade spend and achieving key performance indexes (KPI's)
- Identify new business development opportunities
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Make regular buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time
- Successful sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Ability to lift cases of product between 11-44 pounds.
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Please apply from this link - https://ts.tgsnapshot.com/signup.cfm?DL=5236