Icelandic GlacialApply for this Job
We are looking to fill an integral role on the marketing team in our Los Angeles office – someone who brings enthusiasm, great ideas and a positive attitude to the table, and who enjoys a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things marketing and is ready to jump right in to this hands-on role.
The primary responsibilities of the position are to further the development of our brand, develop and execute our marketing strategy, and promote sales.
- Conceptualize, initiate and execute marketing programs that build brand awareness and to generate buzz.
- Involved in writing, development, and maintenance of all marketing materials; work closely with creative partners in concept design/development – having a strong creative eye is essential to this role!
- Be proactive! Share ideas on how to build a mega-brand.
- Responsible for point of sale materials which includes sourcing vendors, working with creative partners as needed, and managing inventory.
- Collaborate on various event activation & promotional concepts; coordinate all logistics related to the set-up and on-site activation per event.
- Measure, report and assess performance of all marketing campaigns and make recommendations based off of findings.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 3-4 years of relevant marketing experience
- Must have a deep appreciation for water (especially super-premium natural spring water from Iceland)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential in order to work with all levels within the company, manage vendors, and deliver projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Someone who loves to thrive in a fun, fast paced environment where multi-tasking is like breathing.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and kick-ass Powerpoint skills
- Must be able to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- Loves downloading and analyzing data and can run Nielsen numbers like a ninja.
- Wants to grow and learn both personally and professionally by adding value to our already amazing team!
Salary Range: $55-65 DOE