Seven Sundays - Regional Brand Ambassador/Manager
|Job Title:||Regional Brand Ambassador/Manager|
Breakfast is the BEST! But because there just seem to be fewer minutes in the morning than the rest of the day, it’s often the most forgotten meal. In the hustle of getting out of the door on time for work or school, the seemingly little but oh-so important moments that shape who we are often get taken for granted.
That's where you come in! Help us upgrade mornings and encourage people to “live for everyday” by sharing the whole grain, no refined sugar, GMO and gluten-free muesli word.
WHO YOU ARE
You're proactive, energetic and scrappy – someone who is able to creatively engage and educate people on the benefits quality food has on mornings (and days). A flexible schedule and the ability to be self-guided is key. We’ll offer insights and general direction, but will rely on you to be our eyes, ears and voice in the community.
Minimum 40+ hours/month of time is required, split between in-store demos, events and community engagement. As an ambassador, each week you will submit an activity recap to the Marketing Manager, as well as a look ahead at the next week. On a bi-weekly basis you will meet (in-person or via telephone, depending on location) with the Marketing Manager to discuss efforts, ask questions and offer up feedback in greater detail. *Please note, this is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
· Schedule and staff in-store demos (4+ demos/week)
· Check inventory levels
· Verify proper merchandising and pricing strategy
· Form and grow relationships with store managers, grocery managers and demo coordinators at key retail locations
· Research and participate (serve breakfast) in area events hosted by likeminded companies, organizations and brands
· Share the Seven Sundays morning experience with the community – engage and educate people on muesli, real food and quality mornings
· Develop relationships with likeminded influencers, businesses and organizations
· Organize and execute “surprise & delight” style breakfast drops around town
· Spread the “live for everyday” message through simple acts of thoughtfulness
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· 2+ years of relevant events, promotions or customer service experience
· Exceptional communication skills
· Highly organized and able to multitask
· A flexible schedule
· Detail oriented
· Results driven
· An eye for design, presentation and creating an exceptional user experience
· A thoughtful and strategic mindset – if something isn’t working, how can you make it work?
· An interest in BREAKFAST & real food
· Proactive, energetic, scrappy
· Access to a car
· Access to a computer – familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
· Access and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus!
Enjoy your morning!