Alcoholic Beverages: Labeling & Trademarks
- Legal & Regulatory
- Craft Beer
- Run Time
- 11 minutes 49 seconds
- Last Updated
- The following information is not intended to convey legal advice about a specific legal problem, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This information is provided with the understanding that if specific legal advice is required, the services of the presenter can be sought by contacting him.
Table of Contents
- What is a Trademark and why is it important?
- What is the difference between a Registered Trademark and an Unregistered Trademark?
- What are some common items to trademark in the brewing industry?
- When should I consider registering a trademark?
- Is there a government review of labels that I intend to use on my bottles or cans?
- What type of information is mandatory for containers with alcohol?